MyReadinessTest Tour Video Transcript
Hi. I’m here to talk to you about some of the exciting features you’ll find in MyReadinessTest.
MyReadinessTest enables institutions to build customized tests to diagnose incoming students, and to improve the process for entrance or course recommendation.
It provides detailed information on each students’ mastery and application of essential reading, writing, and math skills, and on core skills in anatomy and physiology, chemistry, and physics coursework.
Today we’ll look at the Question Library, Targeted Assessments, and Results Management features.
The Question Library offers premium assessment. Educators can use our pre-loaded diagnostics, or they can select from over 40,000 questions. They can edit any question, or even author their own.
Instructors can create their own tests. With Targeted Assessments, every question ties to a specific objective.
- Control how and when students can access tests;
- Choose whether to set time limits or display a countdown;
- scramble question order if desired;
- decide how results will be delivered to students.
Administrative tools for Results Management include:
- detailed reporting on student performance
- ability to define point distributions,
- “one click” course recommendation capability from the gradebook.
And there you have it—a quick look at just a handful of the valuable features in MyReadinessTest. To learn more, go to MyReadinessTest.com. And if you want to find out about all of Pearson's MyLab and Mastering products, be sure to check out Pearsonmylabandmastering.com. Thanks for watching.